mydriverprinter.com – For the Canon PIXMA Ink Efficient E560 type, this printer is the latest generation printer from the previous series, the E510. Along with technological developments, the Canon PIXMA E560 comes with the addition of Wi-Fi features that function to facilitate its users to print through various gadget devices such as iOS or Android-based tablets or smartphones, by first activating the PIXMA Printing Solutions application.
Some sophistication that is carried on the Canon PIXMA E560 printer include Google Cloud Print service that can be used to print from anywhere, Remote User Interface (Remote UI) which functions to check the cartridge type and remind the ink capacity used, and the Auto ON feature / OFF which can save power and automatically turns on quickly when you get the command to print.
With the Canon PIXMA E560 you can enjoy lower operating costs by printing up to 800 pages, A4 documents with PG-89 ink cartridges, CL-99 ink cartridges up to 300 pages.
Using a smartphone or tablet device, users can print documents and images stored on their device, or scan documents directly to their device. Available for iOS and Android OS devices.
PIXMA E560 is the first Canon PIXMA Efficient Ink printer for wireless LAN connectivity features. Print, scan, and perform printer operations easily, without the need to be tethered to a PC via USB.
Save time and resources by printing 2-sided documents. Auto Power ON detects a print command and will automatically switch.
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit)
Windows XP SP3 or later
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically insta
lled after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
|E560 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01||23 MB||download||alternative|
|E560 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75||17 MB||download||alternative|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (ewpx-win-1_7_0-ea23.exe)||15 MB||download||alternative|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (eppx-win-4_7_0-en.exe)||57 MB||download||alternative|