mydriverprinter.com – In early 2018 Canon released its newest line of PIXMA G series printers, one of which was the CANON PIXMA G3010 which was claimed to have lower printing costs per share. By using this printer you can print borderless photos and print results are guaranteed sharp.
The print resolution embedded in the G3010 is 4800 x 1200 dpi. With Canon hybrid ink technology provides clear and clear printing results. Both when printing black / white or color printing.
As for the print speed, in black and white documents up to 8.8 ipm and 5.0 ipm when printing colors. On a 4×6 inch color photo the Canon PIXMA G3010 can print within 60 seconds.
Canon PIXMA G3010 driver Downloads and Software free for Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 32 bit, 8, 8.1, 10 32-bit – 64-bit.
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
|G3010 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)||90,9 MB||download||alternative|
|G3010 series Full Driver & Software Package||18,4 MB||download||alternative|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (ewpx-win-1_7_0-ea23.exe)||15 MB||download||alternative|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (eppx-win-4_7_0-en.exe)||57 MB||download||alternative|