Download Driver Epson L310 – Epson L310 Printer Review, Cheapest With the Highest Resolution
For standalone printers (not multifunction printers) that use ink tank technology (use tubes instead of cartridges) the closest rival of Epson L310 is Epson itself, namely L120.
The difference in price of the L310 is not so far but it is not advisable to buy the L120 series because the resolution of both between heaven and earth is 5760 dpi on the L310 and 720 dpi on the L120. So you have to forget about the L120 series.
What are the advantages of this Epson L310 printer:
– Ink tanks are (the only) reason to buy this printer, why? Because Epson claims 1 bottle of black ink is capable of printing up to 4000 pages and 7500 pages for color. This is amazing
– Print speed. Epson claims for standard quality is 9. 2 sheets per minute and draft quality is 33 sheets per minute
– Guaranteed print up to 33 thousand sheets
– Can print photos because of a resolution of 5760 dpi
– The size is quite small
– The cartridge is separate from the outside of the printer so there is no risk of ink spilling inside the printer components
– Only uses 10 watts of electricity
– Maximum paper capacity is 215. 9×1117. 6mm (8. 5 x 44 “)
– Because you are using a pouring tube, there is a possibility that a color pouring error will occur, so be careful when pouring ink
– The first setup is quite long, which is 25 minutes, fortunately only needs to be done when you first buy the printer
– The maximum sound is 48 decibels, this is still pretty loud sound
– Epson software is less convenient to use, you should use a another software such as Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Office before printing
MDP.com – For students or workers today it is certainly mandatory to have a printer with multifunction all in one to help complete the task. And that can be considered is this Epson L310. Knowing the specifications of the printer that you will buy is certainly a good thing so you don’t regret it later on.
When you need a printer you can see a review of the advantages and disadvantages of the printer. With the specifications you need, of course.
No need to pay more if you can get an affordable price that is able to meet your needs.
Windows 1 (32-bit, 64-bit)/Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit, 64- bit)/Windows XP Professional x64 Edition/Windows XP (32-bit)
|Print Head Nozzle Placement||Black ink nozzles: 180
Color ink nozzles: 59 for each color
|Weight of Paper||Plain Paper||64 to 90 g/m2(17 to 24lb)|
|Envelopes||Envelope #10, DL, C6: 75 to 90 g/m2 (20 to 24 lb)|
Download Driver Epson L310
|Download Printer Driver EPSON L310 windows 32 bit||26.33 MB||download||alternative|
|Download Printer Driver EPSON L310 windows 64 bit||29.75 MB||download||alternative|
|Epson Event Manager (EM_31121_41.exe)||18.02 MB||download||alternative|
|Epson Easy Photo Print (EPP_28000_W_21.exe)||57.84 MB||download||alternative|